CRPA has 50 farm business members who influence strategic direction and communication initiatives. Members receive invitations to all events and monthly meetings. Members will also have access to the Members Only portal of the website, hot topic releases, publications, discussion forums and member news.
Being a member of CRPA allows members to be aware of developments in the region and to network with other farmers and growers. This leads to sharing of information on innovations and gaining knowledge on novel practices and technologies, equipment and methods related to their businesses.
Benefits of being a CRPA member:
- Exclusive invitation to Members Only Field Days
- Invitation to all events and training organised by the CRPA
- Opportunity to have trials conducted on your own property
- Access to Members Area on the CRPA website, with further information and access to publications
- Input into research trials conducted by the group
- Opportunity to access the latest agronomic information
- Access contacts and information through the CRPA's expanding network
Our first event this year will be a "Breakfast With a View" on Sunday 19 February, 2017. Members are invited to meet at Daisy Bank at 8.15am. Memb..
Next Meeting - 2 March 2015: BBQ at Richmond Fire Station
Commencing at 6.00pm, Richmond Fire Station, Victoria St, Richmond Proceeds of this BBQ will provide aid to Richmond Fire Brigade Guest Sp..
Meeting at Pooley Wines
Members enjoyed an excellent tour through the new winemaking facility developed by the Pooley family in Cambridge on Monday 14 April. John and Mat..
Farm Finance Concessional Loans Scheme (Tasmania)
Are you considering applying for the Farm Finance Concessional Loans Scheme (Tasmania) and don’t know where to start? Fa..